Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thank You 2012


2013 will be here in a few hours and yes i am excited. I wish that 2013 will be a great year for me :) 2012 brings many good things for me but its a bit challenging. 

Here are some of my 2012 highlights that makes me laugh,cry and love.

1.First time travelling outside the country and first time travelling alone :)
2.Faced my fears. I freakin' touched a snake! I freakin' fly to a zipline.
3.Hugged a dolphin, that makes me appreciate marine life more.
4.Learned how to bike.again.
5.Learned to drive and met Jiyong (my car)
6.Went to the beach 5 times. That is a big number for me.
7.Drive all the way from Cavite-Laguna-Batangas.non-stop.
8.Saw Nemo's relatives underwater and fed them.
9.Drowned myself with Kwon Jiyongs Sexxyyynesss!
10.Screamed till i can't hear anymore at BIGBANG Concert here in Manila!
11.Vacation with my family :)
12.Met new friends and will cherish them forevah!

To everyone who is with me during this crazy 2012, THANK YOU!!! and see you at 2013 and lets make more AWESOME MEMORIES together! :)

No comments: