Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 Christmas Wishlist

A girl can dream or make a wish right? :)
here are my "WISHLIST" feel free if you wanna buy it for me! i can give you my address! and Thank you in advance! ^__^

IPAD 2
who does't want this baby?!

Canon Lens
I don't care what kind of lens.. i just WANT a new one! :)

the REAL one.. not just an app hahaha

Eclat D'Arpege by Lanvin
discover this scent by accident, the salesman keep spraying it in the air and i find it really nice <3


Diesel and Marc Jacobs watches

Printed or Plain Bustier
 (no worries i will wear a cardigan over this.. so my BIG arms won't show hahaha

this red suede and studded wedges :)
a collection of BIGBANG and 2ne1 CDs and DVDs!!!!!!

a plane ticket to.. 
1.) Singapore
2.)Korea
3.)Hongkong
4.)Taiwan
5.)Thailand
6.)Australia
7.)Canada
8.) New Zealand
9.)Indonesia
10.)Japan
and manyyyyy moreeeee..

This all will come true if someone is super nice to buy me some of this.. or in God's time and will :) <3

No comments: