Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend roadtrip down south...

FIRST STOP: LUCBAN QUEZON

Ate at Buddy's as usual :) and because were super hungry that time,
 it was too LATE to have an "obligatory food shots" 
we ordered their famous Pancit Lucban (2nd photo) ,their Sizzling Pork Sisig my personal fave ^_^
Seafood platter and a handiniera (i dunno if i type/said it right..my bad..) and a lot more that if forgot already!


pictures from their town park and church (sorry i dunno whats the name).
This trip is extra special because Lola, our grandmama is with us! ♥ she is so small i can put her inside my pocket! hahaha
I LOVE YOU LOLA!!



Kamay ni Hesus's own version of Noah's Arc ♥ and they have life size animals!


the whole gang minus me (duh im the photog-rapper) ahahaha~

LAST STOP: LILIW LAGUNA

I think many would agree with me if i say Liliw is the "Marikina of the South". God know how i love shoes.
and going to Liliw is like... kjfgbdjfhbvsdhjvbsdjksvk im all giddy and happy and jumpy! hahaha~
SHOESSSSSSSSS  almost all of the shoes there are locally made so its cheaper! 
St.John Parish |church 
and to end this post. here is me and my hyper brother having fun! 

Thank God for my family 

till' next roadtrip!










No comments: