Monday, June 25, 2012

Love your curves..curves..curves..

DAMN! HOT GIRL!

I LOVE YOU!!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL CONFIDENCE!
work it girl!

Who says plus size girls can't be fashionable?!
LOOK AT HER!!!

Im in love with you Nadia Aboulhosn!

IKAW NA ANG PEG KO!

i soooo wanna copy her hair.. her ombre.. her style.. :p

 Her blog have this "quotes" from famous people...

"When you find something that is so important to you, so much more important than anything material or anything physical, tangible, or shallow, and you find something that is so important to you in terms of your potential and what you can create, I just feel like that’s the answer to all things" -Lady Gaga 
(is this love? ^__^)

"Fashion plays a significant role in the marking of identity" -Davis 
(true.amen)

"I have to do it because I have a commitment with myself" -Miguel Cotto 
(diet is that you!? hehehe)

"Standing up for yourself, knowing your worth, demanding to be treated with respect, I've earned it." -Nicki Minaj 
(GIRL POWERRRR!)


check her blog at www.nadiaaboulhosn.com
all photos from her blog :)




side note: kelan kaya ako makakapag post ng bonggels na ma-ala fashion blogger? :))

No comments: