Friday, February 24, 2012

for the love of sea... creatures :)

THIS IS LIKE A SUPER SUPER LATE POST!
AHHH~ i can't even remember the exact date T__T 

Me,Nanay,Tatay,Kim and baby Sab went to the Manila Ocean Park :) and  I love it and makes me appreciate the sea and its creatures more!
WARNING: TOO MANY PICTURES :)


NEMO!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!
.
.
.
.
.
and your TWIN BROTHERS and SISTERS. I enjoyed this "Nemo" tank too much!

and this creepy little thing catch my attention.... it is called the Spotted Garden Eel

Manila Ocean Park have their latest attraction.. its the Penguins!
our little girl posing...*cuteeeeeeee*
just look at the line.. its so longgggggggggg~ didn't got to see the "happy feet" upclose :( but it's all good...

and i saved the BEST for last... my favoriteeeeeeeeeeee!
JELLYFISH! hnggggggg~ 
being surrounded by all the jellyfish that day makes my heart flutters (naks! the word!!!) really i enjoyed it too much!!! i can say this is one of the reasons why i must go back to the Manila Ocean Park. >_<

and this is the end of my "Part 1". Part 2 will be up soon.. i hope! 














No comments: