Monday, June 11, 2012

i ain't complaining.. SHOESSSSSSSSSS

i have this love affair with shoes.. i think every girl have this kind of  relationship with their shoes!
so im just sharing some of the new babies of my growing family :)

*CAUTION* 
don't expect BONGGELS na mga shoes! yan lang ang kaya ng budget ko! lol



Primadonna Leopard chunkie heels <3


Beige Wedge from Liliw Laguna! 
how cool is that?! for only 350 pesos (?) i think! 

Forever21 Camel-tone bootsie

Blue Snake-Skin Wedge also from Liliw Laguna 
and this wedge is super special to me.. why? i got it for only 170 pesos! NO its not 2nd hand or ukay-ukay!  the owner of the store told me na its only a prototype. they just tried a design.. WALA PA NGA BUTAS YAN! hahaha the owner told me.. "cge ikaw na lang magbutas" ;)) 


flats from my mom :) too girly right? hahaha


so here are my new babies! 
can't wait for new ones! ^___^



No comments: